The next Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for
Wednesday, June 23, 2021 PM at 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET).
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the forum start time.
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
- Opening Remarks
Chair – Brian Slater, Center for Medicare, CMS
Moderator – Jill Darling, Office of Communications, CMS
- Announcements & Updates
- Home Health Quality Reporting Program updates
- Home Health PC Pricer release and upcoming Grouper beta testing period
- Modernizing CMS Payment Software: https://www.cms.gov/files/document/medicare-modernization-payment-software.pdf
- Reminder – Take advantage of the option to submit hospice notices of election via EDI
- Hospice Updates and Public Reporting
III. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-888-455-1397 & Reference Conference Passcode: 8604468
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Instant Replay: 1-866-359-3781; Conference Passcode: No Passcode Needed
Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-866-359-3781, 1 hour after the call has ended. The recording expires June 25, 2021, 11:59 PM ET.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit CMS’ website at http://www.cms.gov/OpenDoorForums/.