CMS is offering a quick web-based training to walk providers through upcoming changes to the Quality Reporting Programs (QRPs) for the following post-acute care settings along with an overview of existing and upcoming training activities designed to support providers in successfully complying with associated reporting requirements:
- Home Health
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF)
- Long-Term Care Hospital (LTCH)
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Click HERE to access the training.
This web-based training will:
- Demonstrate how the quality measures used in the Home Health, IRF, LTCH, and SNF QRPs tie to CMS’ Meaningful Measures Initiative;
- Provide a detailed list of data elements that have already been incorporated into the post-acute care QRPs along with those being implemented in the IRF, LTCH, and SNF care settings on October 1, 2020, and the Home Health care setting on January 1, 2021;
- Provide links to training resources to support providers in implementing existing reporting requirements associated with the QRPs; and
- Offer a preview of upcoming training activities to support the implementation of new reporting requirements, including dates, so that providers can begin to plan to incorporate these important training events into their busy schedules.