The submission deadline for the Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF), Long-Term Care Hospital (LTCH), and Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Quality Reporting Programs is almost here.
- IRF-PAI and LTCH CARE Data Set assessment data and data submitted to CMS via the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) for April 1 – June 30 (Q2) of calendar year (CY) 2021 are due with this submission deadline.
- MDS data for April 1 – June 30 (Q2) of CY 2021 are due with this submission deadline.
All data must be submitted no later than 11:59 p.m. on November 15, 2021.
The list of measures required for this deadline is found on the CMS QRP websites:
- IRF Quality Reporting Data Submission Deadlines
- LTCH Quality Reporting Data Submission Deadlines
- SNF Quality Reporting Program Data Submission Deadlines
As a reminder, it is recommended that providers run applicable CASPER/iQIES/NHSN analysis reports prior to each quarterly reporting deadline, in order to ensure that all required data has been submitted.
CMS has issued guidance related to COVID-19 and its impact on providers. Please visit the Current Emergencies page for more information.